The biggest thing to remember when decorating a small space is to keep it simple! Don’t clutter or overthink the space.
Have a look at the pic below. If you need ideas when decorating for a small space, you’ll love this. This space incorporated several of my favorite tips for making a room feel bigger than it really is.
- Creative storage is a must for any small space. The use of a ladder to hang blankets in the room above is a great choice. Sure, you can stash them in a basket, but that takes but valuable floor space. A better option? The leading ladder.
- What about the curtains? They have been hung well above the window frame in an effort to bring height to the room.
- Check out the artwork. The pieces are stacked in a grouping and become a focal point while also drawing your eye upwards.
- The end table chosen for the space is petite in size with a round base to take up less space. This style lends itself to the airy feel of the room.
- Lastly, the addition of the tall tropical plant balances nicely with the leaning blanket storage but also adds a fresh pop of color and life to the room.
If you would like even more ideas to help you decorate a small space, see the article below. Enjoy!